Rich Sugar Mummy Based In UK Is Online & Available For Chat– Connect Now

 Rich Sugar Mummy Based In UK

Is Online & Available For Chat–

Connect Now

                                                  

A beautiful 43 Years Old sugar Mummy in Rochester, England,

UK is Looking for a Man for a long term relationship.She is

very rich and ready lavished her money on the lucky man.

How would you describe yourself?

So a bit about me – 38 years in the making – had fair share of

life’s ups and downs but think I have come out relatively

unscathed – Music is an absolute must – soul, jazz, r ‘n’ b,motown – not really a classical, rock or c&w fan but think I

have got little bits of everything in my CD collection! Enjoy the

usual stuff I guess – concerts, theatre, movies and meeting up

with and spending time with friends and family. Work hard but

definitely a work to live rather than live to work kinda gal!

I think friends would say I’m funny and hopefully also kind and

caring, but I also say it as it is and what you see is what you get

with no airs and graces.

I love a good old giggle – you know the ones that make your

sides hurt! – and like Peter Kay, Micky Flannagan and Sarah

Millican to name a few. I also like museums and galleries and

like nothing better than going into London and milling around

and making the most of what’s on offer. Also like a chilled out

day when I can and just relaxing.

Kate Moss I’m certainly not, but also not Bella Emberg level

either (showing my age there I know!) – so some would say

carrying a few extra pounds, my GP would probably say a bit

overweight – I prefer to say a bit curvy! Make of that what you

wish!

I dislike injustices and prejudices, citrus flavour and vegetables

in a cake (just wrong!).

My favourite place in the World (well from what I have seen so

far!) is Barcelona – love all the buildings and different

architecture and the atmosphere and vibe – was there when

the recent attack happened though thankfully not directly

involved but will return and not let the actions of the few

affect my choices and plans. Traveling companion anyone?


Any questions then give me a shout!
And of course am looking for that tall, dark handsome gent –
with an emphasis on the dark – meaning that I only date
black/mixed guys – hence being on here. Thanks
I am looking for
A tall, dark and handsome prince of course – had my fair share
of frogs! Although that doesn’t mean I’m looking for someone
with royal connections!
Confident, funny with a positive attitude and someone who
can laugh at themselves and this mad world around us, but can
be serious when need be. Other than that, lets see what happens

HOW TO CONNECT WITH THIS SUGAR MUMMY...
Do you want to be financially independent? Then always do
the following to get connected..
1. Always visit our site simlap.win to check for new updates
2. If you want us to connect you with this Sugar Mummy who
will provide you with all the luxury life you ever desire, share
this post to various Facebook groups, Twitter, Instagram. The
algorithm on this website will track those who shared it most
and we will compensate them by providing them with all the
above-mentioned packages.
3. Make sure you subscribe to notifications on our website, so
as to be notified on time about new sugar mummy
request/connections.
4. Describe yourself very well in the comment box by telling
them your name, phone number, and email. Write more about
yourself.
5. Drop your Whatsapp phone number in the comment box,
she might choose you if she loves your profile pics.
6. Always check your email in case you are luckily contacted




Comments

  1. Hi dear I'm Toby from London a young guy, I am really interested in old women
    what

    ReplyDelete
  2. WhatsApp or telegram +447883882975

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a strong and young man if you have interest massage me on WhatsApp
    09074588302

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Have Confirmed You As My Sugar Boy – WhatsApp Sugar Mama Sarah Now

Rich Sugar Mummy In Pretoria, South Africa Wants To Add You On Whatsapp

Rich Single Mom In UK Sugar Wants You – Get Connected Now